On 23.11.2011 20:45, Alexander Nasonov wrote:
Pierre Chapuis wrote:
I could do that. How do you check whether it turns off JIT?
luajit -jv

I have tried it and it works on Linux. On Mac OS X, with a
standard installation (make && make install on git head),
it doesn't and I get:

    luajit: unknown luaJIT command or jit.* modules not installed

I understand that it means that LuaJIT cannot find modules such as
jit/v.lua. I tried to modify LUA_PATH but I couldn't make it work.

Anybody knows how to use this option under OS X ?