Hi, Mike,

We've got a strange issue with lua_tolstring() in LJ2, which we were
able to boil down to a minimal example:

https://gist.github.com/1383473

In short, when we do mass lua_tolstring() conversions of number
values, passed as function arguments, we sometimes encounter weird
data corruption. (See the code and session output for details.)

Note that the results apparently depend on the surrounding Lua code —
try commenting out marked lines in the test.lua and re-running it. We
were not able to reproduce anything like this on vanilla Lua (which
does not prove that this is not our fault, of course).

Please tell me if there is anything that I may do to help to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance,
Alexander.