On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Eduardo Ochs <eduardoochs@gmail.com> wrote:
Its core, in 5 lines of code, hasn't changed since the last release,
but now its documentation has fantastic box drawings,

Hehe. Great. And yeah, please show us examples, I am very curious to see that.

P.P.S.: it my (obsolete?) opinion this list should be more receptive
to messages like this:
and less tolerant with whinings, complaints, and aggressive jokes.

Yes it absolutely should. Thanks for pointing this out, I am quite happy to see that.

In other news, I am planning to create a new list as I'm not sure if lua-l can be cured of its attitude problems. Maybe it can, maybe it can't.

Making a new list is probably the smartest way to solve the whole problem.

Stefan