Hello!

This is an announcement for the latest & greatest version of my OO
system for Lua: "eoo.lua", at:

  http://angg.twu.net/dednat5/eoo.lua.html
  http://angg.twu.net/dednat5/eoo.lua

Its core, in 5 lines of code, hasn't changed since the last release,
but now its documentation has fantastic box drawings,

  http://angg.twu.net/dednat5/eoo.lua.html#box-diagram

and you are all
now urged to add great box drawings to your OO schemes too!

  Cheers =),
    Eduardo Ochs
    eduardoochs@gmail.com
    http://angg.twu.net/

P.S.: This list used to have a very high signal-to-noise ratio, and
used to be very friendly... I am not going to complain - but that's
just because complaining is not going to be useful right now. This
message is an attempt to throw a bone to the dogs to distract them a
bit.

P.P.S.: it my (obsolete?) opinion this list should be more receptive
to messages like this:
and less tolerant with whinings, complaints, and aggressive jokes.