On 11/20/11, Stefan Reich <stefan.reich.maker.of.eye@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Petite Abeille
> <petite.abeille@gmail.com>wrote:

>> pretty
>> >
>> > Have you considered not having an object system?
>>
>> Ouch! That would require a, hmmm, higher level of consciousness. Might
>> take a tiny bit longer to get there :))
>>

> Are you fucking kidding me? That is your reaction? I am beginning to hate
> this list.
>
> I am going to make my own list. With positive people. And not all that
> ridiculous negativity in lua-l. It's really enough now. I don't like that
> anymore.

Well, I didn't mean to offend anyone. You are very entreprising, much
more than me, at any rate. But I did mean to stress that there is a
right tool for very every job and I've experienced before the feeling
that too much OOP "cripples the mind". One's function ends up
overfitting the data.

Of course my personal opinions regarding OOP don't belong in this
list. If, with my remark, you felt I was looking for a fight ("puxar
jogo", in my native Portuguese), I appologize.