On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Petite Abeille <petite.abeille@gmail.com> wrote:

On Nov 20, 2011, at 5:49 PM, joao lobato wrote:

>> I just created a neat little object system for Lua (5.1) that does pretty
>> much exactly what I want.
>
> Have you considered not having an object system?

Ouch! That would require a, hmmm, higher level of consciousness. Might take a tiny bit longer to get there :))

Are you fucking kidding me? That is your reaction? I am beginning to hate this list.

I am going to make my own list. With positive people. And not all that ridiculous negativity in lua-l. It's really enough now. I don't like that anymore.