2011/11/9 Philipp Janda <siffiejoe@gmx.net>:
> Hi!

I've submitted the Makefile fix and (hopefully) the last warnings.

> The glibc memory corruption is gone, but now I get an assertion failure on
> 'make test' (not always on the first test, but I don't get far):
> lua5.1: lanes.c:1018: selfdestruct_remove: Assertion `found' failed.
> Aborted (core dumped)

Just inspecting the code leaves me stumped. This assertion means that
the lane structure 's' thinks itself inside the self-destruct chain,
but when looking for it we don't find it. The strange thing is, all
insertions and removals happen under lock, so there must be something
I do wrong, but I don't know what yet... and that leaves me wondering
why I don't ever raise it with win32 builds.

--
Benoit.