2011/11/7 Hisham <hisham.hm@gmail.com>:

> Great, once you get things sorted out, please feel encouraged to
> submit an updated rockspec to the luarocks-developers list, so we can
> get builds with LuaRocks fixed as well.

I just got this when I did:

    luarocks-developers@lists.luaforge.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 554 554 5.7.1
<luarocks-developers@lists.luaforge.net>: Recipient address rejected:
Access denied (state 14).

I've attached the rockspec here instead.

--
Benoit.