On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 18:21, Francesco Abbate <francesco.bbt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I'm glad to announce the first beta release of GSL Shell 2. It took a
> long time to prepare but now it is may be ready to be tested so that I
> can get may be some feedback.
>
> The new release is based on LuaJIT2 and it brings an impressive
> performance benefit in term of execution speed for numeric code.

Hi Francesco,
thank you very much for your efforts!!!
I will try GSL Shell v2 this weekend.

Just one question. Have you found a efficient way to call Lua functions from C?
For example, GSL quadrature functions take call-back function as
input. In GSL shell, is it possible to pass a Lua function to be
integrated? How does it work?
Did you reimplemented GSL quadrature routines in pure Lua? How about ODEs?

Good luck with your project!!

--Leo--