On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 14:29, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 13:07, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Finally uploaded photos from the LuaWS'11.
>>
>> They look great, but it would be useful if there were some names attached!
>
> Well, I see that people already started attaching names there. I hope
> that, with the communal effort, every face will have a name.

Apparently, some persons do not want to be tagged. Everyone who wrote
me personally got un-tagged.

If you do not want your photo to be tagged with your name, please post
here, so you wouldn't be re-tagged by the other members of community.

Also, if you want your photo to be removed, please write me personally.

Note though, that I will not remove group foto (as I believe that it
is of some value for community) or edit your face from it (don't have
time for that):

https://picasaweb.google.com/112459447644140626986/LuaWorkshop2011#5668613976307713026

Alexander.