On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 8:16 AM, Ralf Van Bogaert <pooshhmao@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Thanks for your reply.

It was your project I learned to use GStreamer via lgob-gst from; however I can find NO further documentation on how to use this besides the examples you have provided.

I'm taking a look at ffmpeg, but I'm not sure I'm willing to invest time in it since GStreamer seems to be the more complete project. I also would like to make use of plugins such as pitch control and other stuff.

Besides lgob you could try lgi:

http://gitorious.org/lgi/lgi

The main difference is that lgi uses GObject introspection (http://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection) to bind to libraries dynamically at runtime, instead of binding them statically. I made some pretty simple pipelines (http://gitorious.org/lgi/lgi/blobs/master/samples/gstvideo.lua) with lgi and it worked like a charm.

Regards,
Tiago Katcipis

Regards

Ralf

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 1:43 AM, Daurnimator <quae@daurnimator.com> wrote:
You can't do this with the FFI yet; there is no callback support.
I'm using ffmpeg instead; try test.lua in https://github.com/daurnimator/lomp2/