On 10/26/2011 10:32 AM, Stefan Reich wrote:
Hi fellas. -

What do I mean by mobile? I am not referring to mobile devices (not
specifically anyway).

Rather, the idea is that a script is frozen on one machine, sent
through the network and then unfrozen and continued on another
machine.

Interesting! I've got something similar in progress, using XMPP as a communication method between a potentially massive number of Lua states on any number of computers. Been focusing on other aspects of the project lately, so it's not much more than get/set ops and a relatively simple event messenger at the moment, but this might just inspire me back to that part of things.