I took the liberty to change the name of this thread because quite a few of the recent messages focused on NetBSD.

So, basically, it seems that so far NetBSD is the operating system that has given the most consideration to Lua, together with Stefan's Lua OS.
The Lua in the Kernel project bodes really well for the future of Lua in NetBSD.

I am almost sold, but I would like to know if there are any other Lua-related projects going on or already completed in NetBSD world, and what Lua modules are already available to NetBSDers.

@Marc, how many NetBSD developers/contributors, apart from you, are familiar with Lua? I am asking to get an idea of how popular Lua among NetBSDers. (If it isn't, it will soon be, eh eh :)