Marc Balmer wrote:

>NetBSD (-current) has Lua in the base install
>and there is an ongoing project to use Lua in
>the kernel.

This sounds very fascinating indeed. I have read about the Lunatik project, but I was not able to understand whether is has been already completed or not. When should we expect to see it fully implemented?

>That does not mean, however, that
>NetBSD is the most Lua friendly operating system.

But, am I right in seeing in this an indication that Lua will soon become a "first-class citizen" language in NetBSD? This would imply, in my understanding, that more and more Lua-NetBSD integration is to be expected.

I do hope to see this happening soon.