I would like to wrap up my posts to this thread. I think I have bitten off more then I can chew in making any sort of prediction about the future of CS.

I have tried to advocate for the Lua users who are not on the list and I humbly ask the more advanced programmers on the list to consider non-programmers too.

I have also advocated for an officially blessed but optional, set of libraries in the past as well.

I have tried to do this because I have always wanted to be of help.

The troll ridden module thread is driving me crazy and bringing out the worst in me. I will set my mail settings to non-deliver tomorrow for a while.