On 18/10/2011 22.36, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
We have never had pandas in Brazil. Sloths, on the other hand, are
natural from here ;)

So now I know my roots... er, branches ;-)

Being a sloth myself, I prefer simple solutions. I'd rather write a couple of lines more I can fully understand (as in the proposed "module as table" approach in 5.2, if I got it correctly) than having to reason about subtle side effects.

Disclaimer: I never had to look inside the intricacies of modules (because I'm a sloth and try to keep things simple), so I may be missing a few points in this (perhaps slightly overheated) discussion.

--
  Enrico