On 10/19/2011 12:01 AM, Patrick Mc(avery wrote:
I'll probably take a break for a couple of weeks from the list
until the latest "module storm" passes but I want to make one more
point.
[snip snip]

I think a spot of personal reflection is better than posting the analogy or story you have attempted to make. I did not see any positive point in your posting. My immediate reaction is one of distaste.

Let's all calm down a bit. Too much 'fiery passion' *cough* *cough* is becoming counter productive.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)