On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Jaco van der Merwe <jvdmerwe@emss.co.za> wrote:
Thank you Fabien, that solves my problem.

Just for my own understanding, why did the ".'" operator work? Wouldn't it also be seen as a string terminator?

Because it starts with a dot, so the string lexer realizes it's not a string and skips it. Once it has a chance to be seen by the keyword lexer, it will be lexed completely and correctly.

Your problem with the quote "'" was that the string lexer recognized it, so it never had a chance to be seen by lower priority lexers, including the symbol keywords parser.