On 10/16/2011 05:38 PM, Luciano de Souza wrote:
Hi all,

What is the simplest way to run a Lua script in Apache producing web
pages? I am not an experienced developer, I don't want to invest now in
very complex APIs. If I want only to be able to show some HTML pages,
process forms and query a database, is there really a simple and well
documented way to do it with Lua?

Luciano

http://haserl.sourceforge.net

Its one CGI program, handles POST and GET requests, and basically works like PHP, but with Lua as the scripting language.