On Oct 16, 2011, at 11:39 PM, Eduardo Ochs wrote:

>  They contain too much magic

<interlude>

Hmmm... regarding that "magic" argument... this sounds like hogwash to me... who understands the intimate details of Lua implementation? Of how LuaJIT does its very own magic? Of how a relational database is implemented? Of how a phone work? I, for one, don't.

For all practical matter, my phone could be powered by  Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for all I know.

This doesn't prevent me, nor you, from making a phone call. Nor enjoying the benefit of all this "magic" surrounding us without a second thought.

So get a grip :)

</interlude>