Rafael,

This Lua grammar for ANTLR looks like it is most of the way there:
http://antlr.org/grammar/1178608849736/Lua.g, but it ignores operator
precedence. The parser in the Lua implementation
(http://www.lua.org/source/5.1/lparser.c.html) is mostly a
straightforward recursive descent parser, with expressions being the
tricky part (it uses precedence climbing, see
http://www.engr.mun.ca/~theo/Misc/exp_parsing.htm and
http://compilers.iecc.com/comparch/article/92-05-140, or just read the
code :-) ).

--