Hi,

I am developing compiler for Lua Language and I implemented the algorithm of  Non recursive syntax analysis. But it need the language is in LL(1) form. So, i have tried reduce the Lua grammar(http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html) for this form. But i didnt have sucess. I wanna know if is possible convert this grammar to LL(1), i saw the code of compiler in c and i read in any comment that use the LL(1) form.

Greetings

--
Rafael de Oliveira Bittencourt
Bacharelando em Ciência da Computação -UFBA