On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Michal Kottman <k0mpjut0r@gmail.com> wrote:
> The concept that confuses you is called a "scope"
I'm pretty sure - no, i *KNOW* that I'm perfectly aware of the logic
of scopes in programming languages, not just in Lua

But this thread is not about me, it's about Lua. And I refuse to
justify myself here any further.
This attitude is plain and simply rude and unnecessary.

This thread is about a proposal. There hasn't been a single line of
realworld code written to support this proposal, no Lua fork has been
created yet, no documentation has been written yet, no community
created, no money made. Keep that in mind. It's a proposal. Nothing
more.

This thread is very clearly going nowhere. And I start to regret that
I shared my Idea on lua-l in the first place.