[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Calling Lua from C
- From: Александр Мельников <a.melnikov69@...>
- Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 09:53:17 +0700
- Do you run Lua scripts from within a C or C++ application ?
Yes. C++ is our team's language.
- If yes, what API are you using for it?
Your LuaClassBasedCall, Lunar and my helper functions.
There are numerous Lua-C++ bindings that ease the process. None of
them seems popular however.
I checking other bindings and found that your is better. I use it in
I wrote another template based functions to convert lua arguments to C++
and vice versa, like your class does. I use it within lua-to-C++ call (with
other handy class: Lunar).
If you interest, I may send it to you later.
But latest version of your LuaClassBasedCall does not pass all my unit
and I will arrange to check it after last release of my project.
Thank you for handy class,