On Fri, 7 Oct 2011, Patrick Rapin wrote:
I have two questions to ask to the entire community. Because for me,
there is a mystery.

- Do you run Lua scripts from within a C or C++ application ?
- If yes, what API are you using for it?

Yes, I run Lua scripts from C programs. I use the standard Lua API.

However, it might be more accurate to say that my programs are
extended Luas; they generally launch a script, supply services to
that script, and exit when the script exits.
--
roger ivie
rivie@ridgenet.net