On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> What I propose is to create a new module named "sys", that will
>> respectively contain that data instead, like:
>>
>>    sys.argv instead of arg
>>    sys.globals instead of _G
>>    sys.version instead of _VERSION
>
> Save the file below and you can do "lua -lsys" though arg will probably not
> work.

Good catch. Of course, 'sys' is meant to be a 'virtual' module (quite
frankly, I don't know if that word is fitting, I haven't felt like
digging through the Lua source yet), so some serious changes in the
runtime sources would probably required.

But thank you for the feedback!