On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Rob Kendrick <rjek@rjek.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 08:09:49AM +0200, Sebastien Lai wrote:
>> On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 4:34 AM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
>> <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> > I can send you the link directly but why do you want this if I may ask?
>> > We have removed it from Google to help reduce spam and email address harvesting.
>>
>> It would also make it way easier to find messages sent to lua-l, tbh.
>
> I've never had any problem with searching for messages on any of the
> existing archives.

Truth be told, gmane does a good job at indexing, the last time I
checked for an email I've sent to lua-l on gmane, it was indexed
almost instantly. Who knows how they do that, but they do a real good
job at it.

> Plus, Googlegroups makes me a sad panda for all
> sorts of other reasons.

I've got a few gripes of my own with GG, but I found it easier to
maintain a gouglegroups list than a mailman list (especially when said
mailman list is set up by someone who doesn't know his sh*t :-|).