Ha!! I just found out I am a INTP. http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP.html

Well, I am much more also, but it is a very nice description and I
really tend to feel superbly happy when I am inside my own head. And
more so when I can export my thoughts in a manner that appeals to
people!

> I've suddenly realized why I love lua-l.

Yeah, because there's always someone to discourage you - like when you
propose weird things like using Lua (what is that again? some obscure
language?) for a wiki.

Hehe. But yeah, the list definitely has its own merits. I like that
you actually can get started with something new around here and you
instantly get a lot of communication about it. That is definitely a
nice thing to have.

-Stefan