On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 08:47:32AM +0200, Tim Caswell wrote:
> I understand busy.  I've got 75 projects on github and I've lost
> count how many are still active.

I've suddenly realized why I love lua-l.  More than any other programming
community I've ever been in, more even than the crowd of expat Eastern
block mathematicians among whom I worked in my first job:

    This is where the INTPs hang out.

A quote from the thread "Understanding INFJ/INTP interactions" on
  http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2749

    Remember that the INTP loses interest in any system that he or
    she has studied and learned the inner workings of.

Dirk