Hey,

LunarCGI got a new website: http://code.google.com/p/lunarcgi/

The old website (http://lunarcgi.sf.net/) won't be updated (and
actually never was updated, because I have to admit that my
selfwritten wiki engine isn't nearly as great as it could have
been...).

I've done this mainly because I got major gripes with sourceforge and
their, pardon the language, retarded upload/download system.
It will also contain a GIT mirror of the code hosted at github:
http://code.google.com/p/lunarcgi/source/checkout

Googlecode already offers a wiki (which is much better than githubs
builtin wiki!), so there's that.

It's still lacking content, because I just created it, but now you'll
know where the online documentation will be in the future!

regards,
  Sebastian

PS: if anyone feels adventorous to take a look at the admittedly badly
written wiki engine, it's included in the source in 'etc/oldwiki'. Use
it at your very own risk! It