----- -----
De : lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org [mailto:lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org] De la part de Philippe Lhoste
Envoyé : mardi 20 septembre 2011 12:57

On 20/09/2011 10:50, Pierre Chapuis wrote:
> I agree that language is not really a problem, since developers
> should be able to speak global English anyway, and it is probably a
> bad idea to fragment the (arguably small) online community.

Following this idea, there should be no French edition of programming books at all, except
perhaps for (Visual) Basic and PHP... :-)

When I was a young student (now, I am an old, self-taught student... :-)), I was glad to
find French books about programming: I was far from reading fluently English as I do now.
I improved by reading thousands of pages of AD&D rules... ;-)

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France