I am looking for a Lua developer who would be interested in making an app that runs on internet-enabled TV's.  This app would basically have similar functionality to Netflix, so any experiencing parsing XML, pulling in thumbnail images, and playing videos is a big plus.

This would most likely be a 2 month project or so, starting in the next 3 weeks, depending on how long the dev and QA process takes.  I can share screenshots and UI diagrams, and all the API calls that control the TV.  Unfortunately I can't show you the API documentation until you sign an NDA, but that's a quick process.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

- Rob