Personally I think this is a non-issue.

I could not ask nothing more of Mike, as he provided already so much to this community with such liberal license.

Just his interpreter is around 3 times faster for some math benchmarks than certain other commercial lua engines, and his JIT way more than that.

Why would you ask him, such thing when first of all there are so many compilers, runtime environments, and ways to embed lua and luajit?

What kind of application are you doing, so that you would need latest luajit precompiled anyway?

There are already people providing luajit precompiled - google them or look in the mailing list. Just google for "luajit.exe" simple as that!