> I wonder what audience your product is targeting?

Well - not embedded systems, at this point. Regular PCs.

I wonder - did your Linux distros include an X server?

I mean, I'm not against small distros. Why would I be. I'd love to
have a small distro :) I just did something that works. It may be
improved upon in any way fit.

As I said - the size race is open!

Greetings,
Stefan