OK, let's try this... I went with the Pirate Bay option for now.
(SourceForge does not seem to have worked.)

Here's the link: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6658109

I'll have to carry my notebook around intermittently today, but after
that, I'll try and seed as crazy. Hopefully it'll tunnel through my
firewall well. Right now it's giving me a "port not forwarded"
message. Damn this is complicated. :[

Anyway: Thanks for all the suggestions and offers, boys!

I hope we'll have an actual server soon. There was an offer. We'll see!

Stefan