Laurent Poujoulat wrote:
> The fix is easy: just use GetModuleHandleA() instead of
> GetModuleHandle() so that it always use the ANSI flavour whatever we
> are in WIN64 or WIN32.

Thank you for the bug report! Fixed in LuaJIT git HEAD.

> I was porting one application embedding LuaJIT 2 from WIN32 to WIN64.
> The application is compiled in Unicode mode.

Note that the only supported way of building LuaJIT is with the
Makefile or msvcbuild.bat script. Always do this in a separate
step and then link agsinst the .dll or .lib (msvcbuild static).
Anything might break if you try to compile it from an IDE with
modified settings etc.

--Mike