On 31/08/2011 15.20, Stefan Reich wrote:
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 7:21 AM, Marc Balmer<marc@msys.ch>  wrote:

Hi Being still relatively new to Lua, I was wondering if the upcoming Lua Workshop presentations will be either streamed live to the Internet, or video recorded to be made available later for anyone to download ? I am interested in hearing several of the talks, it would be very disappointing if they arent recorded. Regards Geoff

Please fold your lines...

What does that phrase mean?

I suppose it refers to the formatting of the OP's post: a single long line without either a hard line break or the content type being flagged with format=flowed in the Content-Type mail header. Therefore some mail clients will have an hard time formatting it nicely.

As for your question, no there will be no stream available and whether
audio/video records will be available is depending on whether we have
such equipment at all and whether the presenters want to be recorded.
At least myself and one other presenter have stated that they don't want
to be recorded.

Why would you not want that? Is it a secret talk? That is confusing.

Stefan

-- Lorenzo