Here, that was where I was shot down in my conclusions from 1-based
arrays Lua being a language that tries to be easy or native to how
people think / newcomers to coding. Here the reasons behind
1-based-arrays were explained not be any "make Lua an easy language"
strategy, but it was purely coincidental/historical.