[snip]
INTERESTED?
If you're interested, please tell us a little about yourself:
- past programming experience
- links to work
- hourly rate
- your favorite mobile app
- your favorite mobile game
- also what country you work in (we don't care which, we're just curious; we're a small company, but we have team members in Asia, N. America and Europe)

email djzeaman at gmail dot com

Hi Django

I think this was a nicely written post, thanks.

We had a job positing to the list a while back that caused quite a stir, LOTS OF BOLD WRITING and lots of MUST HAVE THIS, MUST HAVE THAT. Yours was a pleasure to read. I hope you find the right candidate from this list.

Have a great day-Patrick