On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:37:04 +0800
jiang yu <yu.jiang.163@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all!
> I am a windows game developer and had used GUI like CEGUI,MYGUI by binding
> them to lua script. They are such a heavy lib and learned painfully. So I am
> looking for a lua native GUI lib that only depend by OS's rending -- then
> what I need do is replacing the render to DirectX.
> tekui is my food. At first I create solution file for vs2010 [1](just
> project files), The good new is  I just need replace the windows.dll by a
> DirectX render. the sad new is the tekui haven't updated for almost 1.5
> years  and lack controls like mutiledit, treectrl, etc.
> I am hesitation in it and hope someone can give me some advising.
>
> [1] https://github.com/yujiang/tekui

Thank you for your interest in tekUI.

The project is in a kind of hiatus, due to a lack of time and
resources. We have a lot of changes accumulated in development
branches, and plan to release new versions some day.

We are available for help. Technical discussion should probably be
taken to our mailing list, or you can contact me directly.

- Timm

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller@schulze-mueller.de>
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Jungstr. 2, 10247 Berlin,