Hi all!
I am a windows game developer and had used GUI like CEGUI,MYGUI by binding them to lua script. They are such a heavy lib and learned painfully. So I am looking for a lua native GUI lib that only depend by OS's rending -- then what I need do is replacing the render to DirectX.
tekui is my food. At first I create solution file for vs2010 [1](just project files), The good new is  I just need replace the windows.dll by a DirectX render. the sad new is the tekui haven't updated for almost 1.5 years  and lack controls like mutiledit, treectrl, etc.
I am hesitation in it and hope someone can give me some advising.

[1] https://github.com/yujiang/tekui

Best.
Mos.