On 12 August 2011 14:56, Dirk Laurie <dpl@sun.ac.za> wrote:
The LuaWiki page

   http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaNews

used to be a good place to visit to keep up-to-date if you don't
regulary read this list.  The most recent item on it now is the
announcement of Gems in December 2008.

A fairly painless way of updating it would be for everybody who
posts a new thread on a topic starting with [ANN], to spend a minute
or two putting the basic info on LuaNews too.

Dirk

There is a twitter account @LuaNews with seems to have died off a little and I generally repost any ANN threads I find interesting on @OOLua then there are the hash tags #Lua and #LuaLang and finally there is the Lua forum [1] ANN thread.

[1] http://forum.luahub.com/index.php?topic=2360.0