At 03:56 PM 8/8/2011, Gopalakrishnan wrote:
>Can iup can work inside the active-x control? I mean, we will
>have active-x controls, that is mandatory. But child controls can
>be created either using IUP or wxWidget..

I've never attempted to implement an ActiveX control in Lua. The
GUI frameworks are usually used to create the entire application
window. It is probably possible to host an ActiveX control, but
that would require a fair bit of COM binding (LuaCOM might help).

Ross Berteig                               Ross@CheshireEng.com
Cheshire Engineering Corp.           http://www.CheshireEng.com/