Can iup can work inside the active-x control? I mean, we will have active-x controls, that is mandatory. But child controls can be created either using IUP or wxWidget..

--

Gopal

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Ross Berteig <Ross@cheshireeng.com> wrote:

At 03:38 PM 8/8/2011, Gopalakrishnan wrote:
>Now I want to use the Lua for Windows UI programming...

I personally use IUP [2] for this purpose. Others are quite happy
with wxWidgets [3]. Bindings to Lua for both are included in the
Lua for Windows bundle available at [1]. There are probably other
choices out there as well, but both of these are cross-platform
and well integrated with Lua.

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/luaforwindows/
[2]: http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/
[3]: http://www.wxwidgets.org/