2011/8/5 Dimiter 'malkia' Stanev <malkia@gmail.com>
How are you setting up Visual Studio Command Line compiler?

Can you post your environment settings , after you've started the command-prompt:

c:\luajit> set > environment.txt

Later, can you modify msvcbuild.bat so that it prints out the includes:

Change this line
  @set LJCOMPILE=cl /nologo /c /MD /O2 /W3 /D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE
 to this:
  @set LJCOMPILE=cl /nologo /c /MD /O2 /W3 /D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE /showIncludes

Can you also remove all "@" from msvcbuild.bat, they are making sure nothing is printed out. Then can you run and save the results somewhere

C:\luajit> msvcbuild > output.txt

I'm compiling here with Windows DDK with just a little change to the batch file, and have no problems. But I've never bothered to compile with VS2005, VS2008, VS2010.

Here are my prebuilt executables: github.com/malkia/ufo
Look into ufo/bin/Windows/x86 or x64
The build batch files are in ufo/build/Windows, but to use them you need Windows DDK, and several libraries installed + cygwin installed too (I use some of it's tools).