On 26-07-2011 2:00, Chris Gagnon wrote:
I hope to find some people who know about Lua .NET and can unravel some mysteries.

I've used Lua extensively from C/C++, and would like to consider it for a new C#/.Net project.
However I've run into issues and Google searches are failing me. :o(

Lua (at least 5.1.4) will compile as C++/CLI just by renaming the files to .cpp - as an unsafe assembly. But this gives you no .NET integration. LuaInterface (v2) uses this approach and gives you access to .NET Objects.

http://luaforge.net/projects/luainterface/

/Erik