Thank you everyone that have replied to my request about multidimensional arrays.  I have gotten some help and now have my pieces snaping to the board the way I want them.  The code the person helped me with is over my head but I'm picking it up pretty good.

There were some new items like makeBlock, FindBlock and checkAllBlocks that I was not familiar with and that helped out greatly.

I am now trying to understand locations on the board now and need to write if then statements.  I'll try the other forum you mentioned Nevin.  How do I sign up for it?