Michael, I believe we've met on IRC before (I'm 'user17'), were we
talked a little about it...
well, actually, I do not really plan to create *yet another binding*
(especially not to Qt, since it's so huge...). I like lqt the way it
is, it's usually possibly to reuse the official Qt docs with a little
modification.

Really it was just brainstorming at the moment I wrote it :-) But I
think I could at least try to write a proper binding to FLTK, since
the 'latest' fltk-binding uses tolua and doesn't even compile (well,
at least for me).

LuaPP is really just that, made to make writing Modules both easier
and smaller, than, say, writing it with LuaBind.