> lua_gc support LUA_GCGEN and LUA_GCINC ,but it isn't in document.
> The some with "collectgarbage" , arguments "gen" and "inc" are not
> existed in document.
>
> Is changing GC mode a undocument feature ?

Yes. When we released the first version of the generational collector
(I guess that was in work3, one year ago), we asked for feedback about
its behavior, as we did not have programs enough to test it. We received
practically no feedback. So, it does not seem to be an important feature
and we still do not have enough knowledge about it to offer it as a new
feature.

-- Roberto