[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.2.0 (beta) now available
- From: Peter Cawley <lua@...>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:08:50 +0100
On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
> All feedback welcome. Thanks.
luaconf.h seems to be slightly inconsistent with regard to Visual
C++'s architecture macros:
1) MS_ASMTRICK is guarded by a check for M_IX86, but MSDN suggests
that _M_IX86 is what should be used.
2) LUA_IEEEENDIAN=0 is guarded by several alternatives, but _M_IX86 is
not one of them (nor for that matter is _M_X64).